POLYETHYLENE PIPES PE-XB – THERMEX PEX
Pipes made of crosslinked polyethylene (PE-Xb) with an oxygen barrier with characteristics according to standards UNI EN ISO15875-2 and DIN 4726 for hot and cold water installations inside buildings, intended or not for human use, and for heating systems, underground heating and radiator connections.
- Thermal Resistance: THERMEX polyethylene pipes have a high peak temperature resistance (up to 100 ° C) as well as low temperature.
- Flexibility: THERMEX polyethylene pipes are characterised by a low elastic modulus which allows a wide ease of use by virtue of the considerable flexibility and bendability (with containment of the joining costs and working times).
- Hydraulic efficiency: THERMEX polyethylene pipes are characterised by low losses and with the advantages of the elimination of the cleaning operations due to the absence of encrustations, with considerable reduction in the effect of pressure surges.
- Lightness: The lightness of THERMEX pipes increases operational efficiency of transport and handling operations.
- Chemical Resistance: The THERMEX pipes have a high resistance to chemical and electrochemical corrosion, eliminating the problems in formations of deposits.
- Variety of formats: The THERMEX pipes are available in coils as well as bars in length formats according to customer specifications.
Durability: The THERMEX pipes are resistant to degradation caused by the attacks of microorganisms and have a life expectancy of over 100 years of life.