Polyethylene pipes PE100 RC - RENOVATION VRC+
Polyethylene pipes PE100 RC – RENOVATION VRC+ (multilayer pipes):
- these are produced with two layers (inside black and outside blue) or with 3 layers (inside blue, middle black and outside blue) co-extruded from polyethylene PE100 RC (MRS 10 MPa) with high resistance to cracking (resistance to slow crack growth SCG>8760 hours according to the ISO 13479 and FNCT>8760 hours according to the ISO 16770 test).
- they have characteristics which conform to the standards: EN 12201 and ISO 4427, whose field of application foresees the distribution in water pressure for human use, including transport before treatments;
- they meet the national hygiene and sanitary regulatory guidelines (Ministerial Decree 21/3/73 and Ministerial Decree n. 174 of 6/4/04);
- they conform to the requirements of the standard EN 1622 for the organoleptic properties (taste and smell) of supplied water;
- they conform to the technical specifications: DVGW GW323 and PAS 1075, for the installation without a sand bed, and certified in accordance to PAS 1075;
- they guarantee an extraordinarily high standard of safety, thanks to the excellent tolerance to surface scratches and on-time loading, ensuring an exceptionally increased lifetime;
- they constitute the ideal solution for problems related to laying pipelines, contributing to the global reduction of installation and maintenance costs for underground networks (up to 50% saving as compared to traditional laying) whilst still maintaining the advantageous characteristics of polyethylene pipes such as: lightness, flexibility, simple installation.
Conformity to standard requirements is continually assessed both via the advanced control systems active during production (ultrasound equipment) and monitoring if the finished products (physical-mechanical characteristics), as well as via the third part certification issued by international organisms.