POLYPROPYLENE PIPES HM-EXTRAFORT
Polypropylene pipes with HM-EXTRAFORT multilayer pipes are produced using high modulus polypropylene (PP-HM) as base material, characterised by a particularly high elastic modulus (E>2000 MPa), which fulfils all the requirements of the UNI EN 13476 standard:
- excellent resistance to impact (even at a low temperature);
- ring stiffness higher than nominal values;
- considerable chemical inertia for a use in long durations in the range of pH 2-13 and with a wide range of potentially aggressive industrial fluids;
- high thermal resistance with an application range from -20 ° C to peaks of 95 ° C (extremely low longitudinal thermal expansion);
- perfect hydraulic seal of the pipe-fitting system guaranteed by a special locking mechanism (Safety Lock) which excludes the risk of accidental disconnection of the elements during the assembly and gives a durable inner elastomeric sealing ring in EPDM which ensures the seal even in the case of deformation or bending of the pipeline of the pipeline;
- low roughness coefficient of the inner surface, thus eliminating the problem of encrustations and deposits that could impede the flow of the transported fluid;
- high resistance to abrasion, coherently with the requested long-term performance, with the possibility for transporting fluids at high flow velocity;
- reduced weight as in respect with waste pipes produced with other materials, making them the most cost-effective solution on the market;
- wide availability of connections of each type and simplicity of junction.
The multilayer structure of HM-EXTRAFORT pipes are produced with an internal white layer for CCTV inspection, a middle layer with added inorganic filters and a brown-orange outer layer.
Some application examples of the HM-Extrafort system are as follows:
- ducts of any kind;
- laying at very low temperatures (down to -20 ° C) without the danger of breakage due to embrittlement thanks to the high impact resistance of the material;
- installation in areas subject to intense traffic and airports (up to SLW 60);
- in the presence of temperature fluctuations in discharged materials (with peaks up to + 90° C), for example in industrial kitchens;
- laying with low slope thanks to the high longitudinal stiffness and extremely smooth inner walls;
- laying with very steep slopes thanks to the extraordinary resistance to abrasion;
- laying on muddy terrain and in general difficult and for filling any height.