Polyethylene pipes PE80 – RENO 80
Polyethylene pipes PE80 – RENO 80:
- these are produced with polyethylene PE80 (MRS 8 MPa) and have characteristics which conform to the standard EN 12201, whose field of application foresees the distribution of water pressure for human use, which includes transport before treatments;
- they meet the requirements foreseen by the international standard ISO 4427;
- they are black in colour with blue extruded lines and meet the national hygiene and sanitary regulatory guidelines (Ministerial Decree 21/3/73 and Ministerial Decree n. 174 of 6/4/04);
- they conform to the requirements of the standard EN 1622 for the organoleptic properties (taste and smell) of supplied water;
- they constitute the ideal solution for problems related to laying pipelines, contributing to the global reduction of installation and maintenance costs for underground networks whilst still maintaining the advantageous characteristics of polyethylene pipes such as: lightness, flexibility, simple installation.
Conformity to standard requirements is continually assessed both via the advanced control systems active during production (ultrasound equipment) and monitoring if the finished products (physical-mechanical characteristics), as well as via the third part certification issued by international organisms.