Polyethylene pipes PE100 RC - RENOVATION VRC+ GAS
Polyethylene pipes PE100 RC – RENOVATION GAS VRC+:
- these are produced with two layers (inside black and outside orange) or with 3 layers (inside orange, middle black and outside orange) co-extruded from polyethylene PE100 RC (MRS 10 MPa) with high resistance to cracking (resistance to slow crack growth SCG>8760 hours according to the ISO 13479 and FNCT>8760 hours according to the ISO 16770 test).
- they have characteristics which conform to the standards: EN 1555 and ISO 4437, whose field of application foresees the distribution of gaseous fuels;
- they are orange in colour or black with orange-yellow coextruded lines;
- they comply with the requirements of the technical regulations described by the contents of the Ministerial Decree 16/4/08 and Ministerial Decree 17/4/08;
- they conform to the technical specifications: DVGW GW323 and PAS 1075, for the installation without a sand bed, and certified in accordance to PAS 1075;
- ensure a remarkably superior safety standard, by virtue of the excellent tolerance to surface scratches and point loading, ensuring an exceptionally high life time;
- They are the ideal solution to the problems related in the installation of pipelines, contributing to the global reduction of installation costs and maintenance of underground networks (savings of up to 50% compared to those laying with sand bed), retaining the characteristic advantages of polyethylene pipes: lightness, flexibility, ease of joining.
Conformity to standard requirements is continually assessed both via the advanced control systems active during production (ultrasound equipment) and monitoring if the finished products (physical-mechanical characteristics), as well as via the third part certification issued by international organisms.